Western Sydney International Bursary – Western Sydney International is pleased to announce the Western Sydney International Bursary award to international students enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate courses in 2019. The Bursary is valued at $3,000 and will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees.
The Bursary is available to applicants from the following nationalities: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
Who May Eligible for Western Sydney International Bursary:
To be eligible for the Bursary you must:
- Be a new international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney in 2019, for the first time
- Be a first-time applicant, applying for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate program after 20 August 2018
- Be an international student with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- Be a citizen of Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- Satisfy the academic and English requirement for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree you are applying to
- Accept your Admission Offer by the deadline.
- The Bursary is available for all CRICOS registered undergraduate and postgraduate degrees except the below:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry)
How to Apply for Western Sydney International Bursary & Competition Rules
No application is necessary to apply for this bursary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for this bursary.
- Applicants are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- currently, have an existing offer for study in 2019 (any intake)
- are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Western Sydney University
- Are a cross-institutional applicant
- Are a foundation and diploma student studying at The College
- Are an applicant applying to study at Sydney City campus
- Do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- Are awarded another scholarship by the University or another organization that covers the cost of tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University in 2019 (any intake).
- The Bursary does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with the study.
- Bursaries offered to students commencing study in 2019 are limited.
- Selection for each intake will be based on early acceptance by the published deadlines.
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 and will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees.
Western Sydney International Bursary Application Deadline:
The applications Deadlines are below for the respective commencing session:
- Quarter 1 2019: 16 November 2018
- Quarter 2 2019: 4 March 2019
- Quarter 3 2019: 24 May 2019
- Quarter 4 2019: 16 August 2019
- Semester 1 2019: 12 December 2018
- Semester 2 2019: 21 June 2019
For further information or assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org