The University of San Diego is a private Roman Catholic research university in San Diego, California, United States. The university offers 42 baccalaureate degrees, and several degrees in law, nursing, and other doctorate programs. The university comprises seven different academic colleges.The University of San Diego sets the standard for an engaged, contemporary Catholic university where innovative Changemakers confront humanity‘s urgent challenges. USD’s community of scholars is committed to educating the whole person—intellectually, physically, spiritually, emotionally, socially and culturally.
USD offers more than 60 degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. USD is divided into six schools and colleges. The university also offers 42 baccalaureate degrees, and several degrees in law, nursing, (master’s, Ph.D., and DNP), and other doctorate programs. The university comprises seven different academic colleges.
University of San Diego Acceptance Rate 2019 – 2020
University of San Diego Acceptance Rate is at 51.7%, USD is a more competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance for qualifying applicants. In the fall of 2018, USD’s total enrollment was 8,905 undergraduate, graduate, and law students.
What is the Required GPA Needed to get into the University of San Diego?
If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
- The average GPA at the University of San Diego is 3.84.
- This makes University of San Diego Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.84, University of San Diego requires you to be near the top of your class, and well above average.
Analysis of University of San Diego SAT Score (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for the University of San Diego?
- The average ACT score at the University of San Diego is 28.
- This score makes the University of San Diego Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
Required SAT score for the University of San Diego?
- The average SAT score composite at the University of San Diego is 1290.
University of San Diego tuition & cost?
Estimated Cost of Attendance Full-Time (12-18 units/semester)
|Intersession and Summer are billed separately.||(Per Semester)||(Per Year)|
|Health Insurance ||$1,325.50||$2,651|
|Meal Plan ||$1,830||$3,660|
- Single courses, summer and intersession and credits fewer than 12 or in excess of 18 are billed $1,680 per unit.
- Auditing a course is $160.00 per credit unit.
- Undergraduate Student Body Fee:Full-time (12-18 units) $117; Part-time (7-11.5 units) $43; (3-6.5 units) $10
- Health Center Fee:$110
- Student Life Pavilion Fee:Full-time $70; Part-time $35
- Media Fee:$7
What majors is the University of San Diego known for?
- The most popular majors at the University of San Diego include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Social Sciences, Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, and Engineering.
- USD’s environment provides students “real world” learning platforms for broad-based innovation and dynamic creativity, advanced intellectual skills and a keen sense of personal and social responsibility.
- USD offers an honors program at the undergraduate level, with approximately 300 students enrolled annually.
Is University of San Diego a public or Private school?
- The University of San Diego is a private Roman Catholic research university in San Diego, California, United States.
- The University of San Diego sets the standard for an engaged, contemporary Catholic university where innovative change makers confront humanity’s urgent challenges.
- The University of San Diego is a Roman Catholic institution committed to advancing academic excellence, expanding liberal and professional knowledge, creating a diverse and inclusive community and preparing leaders who are dedicated to ethical conduct and compassionate service.
- The University of San Diego expresses its Catholic identity by witnessing and probing the Christian message as proclaimed by the Roman Catholic Church.
- USD welcomes and respects those whose lives are formed by different traditions, and we recognize their important contributions to a pluralistic society and to an atmosphere of open discussion and discovery, which is essential to a liberal arts education.
- The university promotes the intellectual exploration of religious faith, recruits persons and develops programs supporting the university’s mission, and cultivates an active faith community.
- The University pursues academic excellence in its teaching, learning, and research to serve the local, national and international communities.
- The university provides a character-building education that fosters independent thought, innovation, integrity, analytical thinking, and an open-minded and collaborative worldview.
This is all you have to know about University of San Diego Acceptance Rate if there is any other information that you seek as regards to this ( University of San Diego Acceptance Rate ) please make use of the comment box below and let us know.