The United Bank for Africa Recruitment 2018 is out for graduate in Nigeria to apply and in this article we will take our time to teach you how to apply and all other necessary information that you need to know about the 2018 UBA Job Recruitment for 2018/2019.
United Bank for Africa is one of the best bank in Nigeria with one of the best services to its customers and have a good relationship with their workers and customers and that is why it is important that you try and apply for the United Bank of Africa Recruitment .
The United Bank for Africa is trying to fill the vacant position of Grauduate Trainee.
- To maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
- To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
- To engage customers in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Role and Responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibility
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
- Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability and appropriateness of clients when marketing the banks products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products, enrol new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Open and maintain accounts in accordance with the established procedures. Apply regulatory requirements such as KYC, Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other department including head office operations and compliance.
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Dormant account reactivation
Customers Service Ambassador:
- Service improvement
- Ensure that all walk-in customers are directed to the right counters, assisted in completing transactions, and serviced efficiently.
Service issues resolution:
- Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
- Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
- Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
- Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff.
Requirements for United Bank for Africa Recruitment
- The applicant must have atleast B.Sc in any related discipline.
- Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Business Development and acquisition
For inquiry, Use the comment box, to drop your comment on United Bank for Africa Recruitment 2018 in the comment box below.