With Spectrum TV App you can now access your full TV lineup in-home and up to 40,000 On Demand TV shows and movies in your home, on your mobile and connected devices, including phone, tablet and Roku, Xbox One and Samsung Smart TV.
Catching up with your favourite Spectrum shows is now as easy as ABS and it is no longer determine by your location as Spectrum TV App gives you access to use your device and watch thousands of our latest On Demand shows and movies – you can even use the App to program your DVR.
Spectrum TV App download is very simple and easy, follow the steps that will be giving below to get it in Android, iOS and Windows.
Spectrum TV App Download for Android, iOS and Windows
Just like I have said earlier on Spectrum TV App Download is available for download on the following devices.
- To download the app simple follow this steps;
- Click here to Spectrum TV App download page.
- Scroll down and select the device that you wish to download the app in.
Requirement to download Spectrum TV App
If your device meets the following requirement then you can successfully download Spectrum Tv App.
- Apple device download Requirement: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod Touch, running iOS 9.0 or high
- KINDLE FIRE tablet requirements: All Kindle Fire models, including Kindle Fire HDX, are supported, except first-generation Kindle Fire.
- ANDROID device requirements: All tablets and phones running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above are supported.
- Roku device requirements: All Roku players and TVs (excluding first-generation).
- Xbox One requirements: All Xbox One models are supported.
- Samsung Smart TV requirements: TV model years 2012 and newer are supported.
- Charter-authorized modem is required to stream on Roku, Xbox One and Samsung Smart TV.
What you Need To Use Spectrum TV App
- Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package and whether or not you’re connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home.
- A Spectrum username and password are required. If you don’t have one, you can create one at www.spectrum.net/login.
- A WiFi or cellular network connection (data charges from your carrier may apply).
For questions and contribution make use of the comment box below.