Salesforce developer account is an account that allow you to create Salesforce apps with simple drag and drop technique. Before we get into details on how to Create Salesforce developer account or Salesforce developer login let us first of all learn all that we should know as regards to Salesforce developer account.
What is Salesforce Account?
Salesforce Account is an used to store details about customers and entities, it may be company, agency, school, or any individual.
There are different types of details are stored in the Salesforce like Name, Location, Web Address, and more.
Based on the details stored in contacts, you can always create, delete, sort, or filter the account with the help of the Accounts tab in the Salesforce.
What are the Type of Salesforce Account?
There are different types of Salesforce account and each is design to meet your needs.
Salesforce accounts are divided into two major categories – Person account and Business account. Both of these accounts are differentiated on the basis of business models.
- Salesforce Personal Account
- Salesforce Business Account
Salesforce Personal Account
The personal accounts are used to store information about any individual. It may be any customer like the shopper, traveler, student, gym member, or any other person. This type of account is suitable for B2C industries.
In Salesforce, person account is available in the developer, performance, enterprise, and unlimited editions. It can be used for both versions of Salesforce Classic and the Salesforce Lightning.
Salesforce Business Account
They are used to store details for Companies and entities. They are suitable for B2B industries and this type of account is available in the developer, performance, enterprise, and unlimited editions.
It can be used for both versions of Salesforce Classic and the Salesforce Lightning. By default, every Salesforce account is a business account until you don’t configure it based on your business requirements.
How To Create Salesforce Developer Account
To create Salesforce account please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: To create a developers account, go to https://developer.salesforce.com.
- Step 2: When you are in https://developer.salesforce.com kindly click on the “Sign Up” button. To go to the registration page.
- Step 3: In the registration page carefully fill in your details.
- Step 4: Fill in all the other details accurately. The details that you will be required to fill in the registration form include your first and last name, your email address, your company name, country and postal code. ( Make sure that your username is in the email format)
- Step 5: When you are sure that you have indicated the correct information, click on the sign me up button.
- Step 6: An email will be sent to you Email address.
- Step 7: Now activate your account by clicking the link provided in the email.
- Step 8: The link logs you into the site automatically.
- Step 9: Now set your password to your account.
See the image below for reference:
Salesforce Developer Login – How To Login Salesforce Developer account
Learn how to sign into your Salesforce developer account following this Salesforce Developer Login step by step guide.
- Proceed to http://developer.force.com/chatterdevchallenge/challengeLogin
- Enter your Salesforce developer edition username and
- Enter your salesforce developer edition password and the click on the Login Button to sign into your account. See the image below for reference.
If you are having issues logging to your account because you lost your password click here now to see the steps to reset your password.