Creating a Rediffmail account is very simple and easy once you follow the steps that you are expected to follow. For those of us that are searching for how to create a suitable email for their business and for personal use, this article is going to be walking you through with Rediffmail Registration.
Who said that you have to through stress before you can Create New Rediffmail Account? Come on! The steps are simple follow the step by step Rediffmail Registration guide and have your own account ready and also learn how to recover your password and username if lost.
Rediffmail Registration – Create New Rediffmail Account – rediffmail.com sign up
To get started, Quickly follow the steps below properly.
- First proceed to http://www.rediff.com/ using any browser or device of your choice that can access the internet.
- At the top right hand of http://www.rediff.com/ click on Create a Rediffmail account.
- Rediffmail Registration form will be displayed for you to fill. Check the image below for reference.
- In the Registration form you will be required to enter the following.
- Full Name, Rediffmail ID, password, alternative email address etc…
- After filling the form with details required, kindly click on Create my account.
If you create my account your account will be created.
Rediff.com is an Indian news, information, entertainment and shopping web portal, founded in 1996 as “Rediff On The NeT”.
It is headquartered in Mumbai, with offices in Bangalore, New Delhi and New York City.
According to Alexa, Rediff.com is the No. 30 Indian web portal as of 2018. It has more than 300 employees.
Most of the visitors to Rediff.com are from India, while the rest come primarily from the US and China. In April 2001, Rediff.com acquired and began offering India Abroad.
In 2001, Rediff.com was alleged to be in violation of the Securities Act for filing materially false prospectus in relation to an IPO of its American depositary shares.The case was resolved by settlement in 2009.