The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is now available on offer at the University of Toronto in Canada. It is a Fully Funded Canadian Government International scholarships. Students from around the world are eligible to apply to pursue the undergraduate program.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2018 – 2019 at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
Benefits of Pearson International Scholarship Program 2018/2020
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The scholarship is taken In Canada. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
- an international student
- an original and creative thinker
- committed to school and community
- a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- currently, in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2017
- intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered)
How to Apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2018/2020
- Receive a Application from your school.
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2018 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
CLICK HERE to apply
APPLICATION FOR THE 2018 ACADEMIC SESSION HAVE ENDED THEREFORE THE School Nomination deadline FOR 2O19 IS AROUND : November 2018; Student Application deadline: January 2019.