Paychex Customer Service Number: Paychex is a payroll, tax and Human Resources company. Small, medium and large businesses can contact Paychex to outsource these services. According to the website, Paychex is trusted by more than a half million businesses.
Before this article Paychex Customer Service Number. I have previously written an article about how to create Paychex Flex account and also how to login to Paychex Flex account and due to some of the queries that I get, I have decided to give in a comprehensive list of Paychex customer service support numbers.
Paychex Customer service number – Contact Paychex support
The Paychex customer service information is available for clients and employees. If there is a problem with an employee paycheck and an in-house Human Resources Department is available within the company, contact with that human resources department is important. The human resources department may have more information about the problem or they could have already reported the problem to Paychex for resolution.
Payroll Client Customer Service
- Online Ledgers: 1-877-456-6317
- Online Reports: 1-888-246-7500
- PST 1000 Time Clock Issues: 1-877-234-1851
- Time/Labor Issues: 1-866-933-3185
- Human Resources Client Customer Service
- HR Essentials: 1-877-405-5877
- Online Employee Access: 1-800-820-5810
- HR Solutions: 1-800-741-6277
- Benefits Clients Customer Service
- 401K/Retirement: 1-800-472-0072
- FSA: 1-800-472-0072
- Paychex Employees: 1-877-244-1771
- Paychex Employers: 1-800-472-0072
- Benefits Employee Customer Service: 1-877-244-1771
- Corporate Office: 1-585-385-6666
Customer Service Email
The two main Paychex customer service emails are for employers and employees. When in doubt about who to contact or what department should be handling your issue, email contact is the best first contact. Do NOT include your social security number or any personal financial information in the email. Email forms and addresses are not secure and should not be used to pass this information. There is also no way of knowing who may have access to the email on the other end, so protecting yourself is extremely important.
- Employer Customer Service: https://www.paychex.com/secure/contact/employer-support.aspx
- Employee Customer Service: https://www.paychex.com/secure/contact/employee-support.aspx
The official site for Paychex is located at http://www.paychex.com. If you are looking for the address or contact information for your local Paychex office, visit http://www.paychex.com/corporate/office-locations.aspx and look through the list for the nearest location.
Remember not to include your social security number or any personal financial information in the email or during a phone call.
Please make use of the comment box below for your questions and contributions.