The Pace is a University whose resources have played an essential role in the realization of individual dreams of achievement. Pace University in the 21st century is shaped by its enduring traditions of opportunity and innovation. The University continues its commitment to providing access to a diverse population while innovating to meet the needs of the global economy. It supports and encourages scholarly activity among its intellectually vital faculty.
The University enrolling nearly 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in its College of Health Professions, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Elisabeth Haub School of Law, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems. With 83.8% Pace University acceptance rate, it has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education.
Pace University Acceptance Rate, SAT Scores & GPA 2019 – 2020
Here is everything you need to know about Pace University Acceptance Rate, make use of the comment box below and let me know what you think about it there after.
What GPA do you need to get into Pace University?
- The average GPA at Pace University is 3.26.
- This makes Pace University Moderately Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.26, Pace University accepts below-average students.
Pace University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for Pace University?
- The average ACT score at Pace University is 24.
- This score makes Pace University Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it tuition & Cost to go to Pace University?
Howard University’s Cost of Attendance components have consisted of the following:
2018-2019 Full-Time Undergraduate Cost of Attendance
|Standard Fees:||New York City Campus: $1,656|
|Westchester Campus: $1,706|
|Room and Board†:||New York City Campus: $19,200|
|Westchester Campus: $16,600|
What majors is the Pace University known for?
- The most popular majors at Pace University include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Visual and Performing Arts, Health Professions and Related Programs, and Psychology.
- Academic experiences at Pace emphasize teaching from both a practical and theoretical perspective, drawing on the expertise of full-time and adjunct faculty members who balance academic preparation with professional experience to bring a unique dynamic to the classroom.
Is Pace University a public or Private school?
- Pace University is a private institution that was founded in 1906.
- Faculty engage students in shared discovery and are committed to guiding students in their education, providing them with a strong foundation for leading meaningful and productive lives.
- Pace University provides to its undergraduates a powerful combination of knowledge in the professions, real-world experience, and a rigorous liberal arts curriculum, giving them the skills and habits of mind to realize their full potential.
- Through teaching, scholarship, and creative pursuits, our faculty fosters a vibrant environment of knowledge creation and application.
- Pace has recognized the importance of educating students with a global perspective
What SAT score is required for the Pace University?
- The average SAT score composite at Pace University is 1140.
Please share to you friends in social media.