Previous I wrote an article on how to Sign in to PNC online banking account and also went ahead to write an article on PNC Mortgage account login but I have been getting massages from my readers asking me, how they can Make PNC Mortgage Payment?
This article is going to answer you questions Make PNC Mortgage Payment. All you have to do is to follow read this article to the end as there are many ways that you can make the payment.
Ways to Make a PNC Mortgage Payment
If you’re a customer of PNC Bank you will know by now that making mortgage payments is very easy unlike other of your colleagues who are still complaining on how difficult it is to make a mortgage payment.
This are the ways that you can follow and make PNC a Mortgage Payment. Go through it and choose the one that is more convenient for you to use.
- PNC Mortgage Online payment
- Making your PNC Mortgage payment by Phone
- Paying Your PNC Mortgage through Automatic Withdrawals
- Paying Your PNC Mortgage In Person
- Making your PNC Mortgage through Bi-Weekly Draft
- Paying Your PNC Mortgage by Mail
How to Make PNC Mortgage Payment
Now, let us examine how you are going to follow each of the steps listed above to make your Mortgage payment.
PNC Mortgage payment Online
You can successfully make your Mortgage payment from the comfort of your room using any device of your choice. To get started quickly follow the step by step guide below.
- Proceed to pnc.com and log in to your account.
- Login to your account by entering your user ID and password to access your PNC account dashboard.
- Click on “Payment details” under the mortgage section.
- Hit “Schedule payment.” Payments made by 10 p.m. ET will be accounted for on the next business day.
Making your PNC Mortgage a payment by Phone
Once of the easiest way of making PNC Mortgage payment is through a phone call and this how you can do that successfully.
Pick up your mobile phone and daily PNC Mortgage phone number at 800-822-5626.You will be connected to an automated system in which you can say, “Make a mortgage payment.” From there, you will be asked a series of questions to help you complete your payment. Make sure to have either your Social Security number or bank account number handy.
To speak to a representative and make your mortgage payment, immediately press “0” followed by “#” when connected to the customer service line, and the representative will access your account information.
Follow the representative instruction and complete your payment but please note that there is a $7 fee for payments completed by phone.
Paying Your PNC Mortgage In Person
You can pay at any PNC Bank branch. You can find the branch closest to you by visiting their website.
Paying Your PNC Mortgage Through Automatic Withdrawals
Another easy way to make your payment is to set up an automatic payments or Electronic Funds Transfer (ETFs). Here is how you do that.
- Visit any PNC bank location and speak with a teller OR,
- Request an automatic withdrawal form via phone by calling PNC Mortgage or through your online account. If you do so through your online account, click “payment details” to access the account.
Paying Your PNC Mortgage by Mail
You can mail a check or money order to
P.O. Box 54828
Los Angeles, CA, 90054-0828 if you live in the western United States and to:
P.O. Box 6534
Carol Stream, IL, 60197-6534 if you live in the eastern United States.
For more PNC payment options click here to visit their official website.