Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is one of the leading Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
GTBank was founded 1990 but since the bank was created it have a good record when it comes to good customers relationship.
Requirement for Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
All the candidate that are applying for the 2018 GTB internship programme 2018 must have the following:
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form).
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age.
And Including the Following Requirements:
- 1 Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of Identification (Int’l Passport, Voter’s Card, Drivers Licence, NIMC Silp/Card)
- School ID Card
- Statement of Results
- IT Letter
- Completed Guarantor Form(s)
Details of the Guarantor
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization s/he works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s ID card (Front and Back).
Note that: The application is nationwide no particular location, you can apply at any GTB branch.
Pleas use the comment box to communicate us for clarification on Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018.