Comdata Login – Comdata.com Cardholder Sign In Guide: Comdata is well known for virtual payments, fleet fuel cards, corporate spend cards etc. Curtiss W. Harter Jr. founded the company in 1969. Comdata is based in Tennessee, United States. The company is now owned and operated by FleetCor.
This Tennessee-based provider offers the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions in the industry making it the biggest fuel card provider and the second biggest provider of MasterCard in North America.
The firm has their own online platform where users can easily manage their account activities whenever they want to. This article Comdata Login will be concentrating in teaching you how to access and manage your Comdata account.
Comdata Login – How to Sign into Comdata Account
To login to your Comdata you simply have to take the steps below:
- First of all proceed to Comdata.com homepage.
- Click the “Login” option located on the top right side of the webpage.
- A pop-up window will show up that asks you to enter your user ID.
- Press Login or Select the type of operating you want to perform.
- You will be redirected to a different page where you will need to enter your Username or User ID depending on the operating you selected.
- Then enter your Password and press the blue Login button again to access your account.
Unable to Login Because of Comdata Login Password
Keep in mind that only registered Comdata.com users can login successfully. Registering for Comdata.com account is easy. You simply have to click the “Click here to register” link. Turn off your caps lock when entering password to be sure that you are entering password in correct case.
- You can use “Forgot Password” button to recover your forgotten password.
- Follow the instruction to reset your password.
Comdata Mobile Login Steps for Android Users:
If you are login with your Android mobile device kindly follow the guide below:
- Log onto Google Play Store and download the Comdata Mobile App for your Android phone or tablet.
- Now install the app and run it on your device.
- Fill in the empty fields with your Username and Password.
- Hit the blue sign in button to complete the Comdata Login
Comdata Mobile Login Steps for Apple/iOS/iPhone Users:
Here, we are going to share the section for iPhone users. If you are using the iOS device like iPhone or iPad, then you can download comdata app for iPhone and you can access your Comdata Account.
Here we are using a Comdata Mobile App for iPhone and you can have it on your iOS device, let’s find out how:
- Visit the App Store and search for Comdata Mobile App for iOS.
- Download the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Open the app and insert your Credentials into the first two fields provided.
- Press the Blue Sign in button to access your comdata account.
Comdata Cardholder Activation and Balance Checking Guide
If you have Comdata Card and it is not activated yet, you can quickly follow this guide below to activate it.
There are two ways for you to activate Comdata card, First is Calling customer service and the second one is going through the official website.
- To activate by call, Comdata customer service (18882658228).
- Make sure that you have your details ready like the activation code, access code and the full name of your Pay card number for Full Verification procedure.
- To activate through the website kindly visit comdata.com card activation page here and follow the guide that will be given to you.
For Balance Checking follow this guide:
For instant comdata MasterCard balance or comdata check balance, you need to follow us:
- Check Comdata Balance via Telephone:
If you don’t have access to the Internet and want to know comdata MasterCard balance then you can contact the Comdata Customer Service team via telephone. Simply, flip your card around and dial the phone number displayed. An automated system explains your entire process like below:
- The star key (*) allows you to return the previous menu.
- Press 9 to connect to the main automated system menu.
- Press 0 at any time to speak with a customer service representative.
Note: Comdata always suggests you check your comdata MasterCard balance via the online portal, by following Comdata Login process. Or Telephone or opt-in for text message alerts via the online portal. No fees are made when you make the purchase with your ComData Card using it as a creditor with your pin number.
When using a Comdata ATM to withdraw cash, note that you have to take all the money out. Additionally, if you use an Allpoint or Regions ATM, you can avoid excess fees. To locate an allpoint ATM in your area, visit the Allpoint Website or the Regions Website.
For more questions please make use of the comment box below.